June 25, 2009

HEY ! HELLO !

hey ! hello !
i just found this blog. Once i tried to match my email and my pass,and here it is.
the old blog
lovely old blog.

i cant remember when did i made this blog. i mean,why is the URL name BIGSHINNYROBOT?
i forget why i wrote it that way ..hehe

and,yes sure ! I'm going to use this old blog. because..i lost my pass on my new one hehehehe
how stupid

and,maybe today i can just write down my activity through this year.
lets read !


Sunday, i was graduated. with the total score 31. that's fine..even actually it's still far away from the great score. well, that's just okay.

and..I've spend a half holiday with my family. that's fine because i often hang out with them. what a lovely family :)

and now, I'm trying to make my life better. like forgetting something that is not worth to get some space in my brainy brain, and live there. so complicated. i know, time will tell

when does the time show us about what we've been waiting for?
it's quite weird. I'm an impatient person and i hate it,sometimes.

and.. I'm going to continue my lesson to binus serpong senior high school. well i choose that school because it's not far from my house,and i like that school. it got more great things than my jhs..actually. so i want to make my English better and also learn about so much things in English. very different from my jhs.

and the great thing is, I GOT MY HOLGA BACK. SO FUCKIN HAPPY
that means i could make some new experiment from this toycam. what a great holiday..

and..you guys, are you guys having a great holiday? i hope you're going to have it that way ;D
i havent find some great things to be written. so see you 'till I'm thinking to write AGAIN !

lottalove

No comments: